Posted on July 21, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged #techtipthursday, 365Ninja, Adobe Creative Cloud, Anti-Virus, Apple, Artificial Intelligence, Audio Notes, AV, Avast, AVG, backup, Bitcoin, Bitdefender, Chat Etiquette, Chatting, chrome, Cisco, Cryptowall, CTB-Locker, Cylance, dark web, Email, email to text, Etiquette, Evernote, firefox, food, food born illnesses, google, Google Down, hacked, harder passwords, HTML5, lea, leakedsource, leaksource, linkedin, Locky, Macros, Malware, Microsoft, Netgear, Office 2013, Office365, One Note, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, Panda, password, Passwords, Print Screen, pwnd, Quicktime, Ransom, Ransomware, ransomware prevention, Record Audio, Ribbon, Screen clippings, Screen shots, ScreenShots, Signatures, Skype, Skype Etiquette, Skype for Business, Sophos, sway, tech, Teslacrypt, Text, Third Tier, Toolbar, twitter, Vaccine, Video Etiquette, Windows, Windows Media Player, Windows Updates, WIT, women in IT, Yahoo Down, Zix, Zix Plugin, ZoneAlarm. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Glad my daughter wasn't!! Fussy Baby? Research Confirms Colic Is Warning Sign of Migraine migraineagain.com/colic-among-wa… 11 hours ago
- The latest The Tech in the D Weekly! paper.li/aimee1002?edit… Thanks to @brianbragg #ad #bebee 2 days ago
- @migrainesallday Hope it works for you!!! 2 days ago
- RT @Ulliance: WDIV Live in the D - National Berry Month f. Chef Paul Penney for Ulliance. Check it out ► bit.ly/2tfRosE #wdiv htt… 2 days ago
- RT @DremTGI: Possibly!... I bet the grey squirrels look at the red squirrels the same way 😂😂😂 #dremstuff https://t.co/yiVYYlGLk5 3 days ago
I have over 14 years of IT experience with a specialization in Systems Administration. I'm Microsoft Certified as well as being a Microsoft Small Business Specialist. I'm a wife and mom of my beautiful daughter Grace. In my pain free time I have a tech blog https://techtipthursday.wordpress.com. I also love spring and summer time, walking, yoga, reading and spending time with my family. I also just started a Trim and Healthy Mama Recipe section on my blog, www.mommyhasamigraine.com which was started b/c I'm currently writing a children's book inspired by my migraines and trying to explain why I'm not always at my best to my daughter!