You have exactly 1 day to upgrade your computer to Windows 10 for free!!!!!
What are the reasons you should upgrade your computer to Windows 10?
- It’s FREE!!!!!!
- If you have Windows 8 kiss the Start Screen only bye bye! You will get the Start Menu back AND the Start Screen!
- Cortana- Windows Virtual Assistant. She is Microsoft’s answer to Apple’s Siri and Google’s Okay Google.
- Direct X 12- If you are a gamer then you already know!
- Support for Windows 7 will be ending in January 2018
- Windows Updates for Windows 7 and 8 will only go until 2020 (which seems far away but in reality is only 4 years away!)
- You can have multiple desktops!
- The Windows App Store
How do you upgrade to Windows 10–Here’s a great link
In case you haven’t heard, Apple is discontinuing QuickTime Updates for Windows. There are currently known security flaws in it, so you should uninstall QuickTime from your Windows computers. HOWEVER, if you are running Adobe Creative Cloud, you may need to keep it on your computer a little while longer because it will break some features in Creative Cloud. Hopefully, Adobe will quickly address that issue.
HTML 5 should be all that you need for watching online videos. If you are watching DVD’s Windows Media Player should be just fine for your needs.